Big problems require you to make important decisions; you need answers to questions you’ve never faced before. When you find yourself in a life-changing legal situation, one decision can affect your future and the futures of those you love. Don’t make those decisions on your own.
Every choice you make has the ability to change your future, but no choice can jeopardize your financial future so dramatically as choosing the wrong attorney to advise you.
Like every profession, there are good and bad lawyers. An inexperienced, lazy, or unsympathetic attorney can make the process of filing an injury claim or organizing your assets more difficult and frustrating. The wrong lawyer could keep you from getting the justice and the security that you and your family deserve.
That’s where we come in. We can help make your decision easier by teaching you more about The Tapella & Eberspacher Law Firm. We’re not just a law firm; we are trusted advisors who can guide you through disasters that strike without notice and help you plan for the future. We have the expertise and experience to guide you through the decisions you must make in the face of uncertainty.
Defending Your Rights and Guiding You to a Better Future
Over 100 years’ worth of combined experience, knowledge, and initiative have molded The Tapella & Eberspacher Law Firm into a unique, compassionate, and driven force to help those in need of personal injury and business or personal estate guidance. Although we are a friendly small-town firm that takes delight in participating in community events and neighborhood activities, that’s far from the whole story. When we immerse ourselves in a case—small or big—we fight until the end to get our clients the security, compensation, and peace of mind they deserve.
We are driven to make certain all our clients get the highest level of service available. We have pooled all our skills and knowledge in order to ensure that we can represent you in a variety of legal issues that may be causing you distress. These areas include:
- Personal Injury Claims & Traffic Accidents When you or a loved one has been seriously injured as a result of someone else’s carelessness, you don’t deserve to suffer the additional pain of insurance disputes, unpaid medical bills, and financial hardship. That’s why we fight to make sure you get the compensation and justice you deserve for traffic collisions (truck, car, pedestrian, motorcycle, etc.), slip and fall incidents, consumer product defects, dangerous drug reactions, and more.
- Workers’ Compensation Problems While many employers offer workers’ comp benefits for employees who are injured on the job, securing those benefits when you need them can be a battle. Let us be your ally. It doesn’t matter if you work in construction, industrial production, energy, or another field that’s considered inherently more dangerous than others. If you’re injured while working, we’ll fight to make sure that you get the income and medical benefits you deserve, without retribution from your employer; this includes representation for whistleblowing and qui tam cases.
- Estate Planning and Litigation Issues Improperly setting up your estate or poorly planning your finances can have just as much of an impact on your future as a car crash. At Tapella & Eberspacher, we can help you successfully plan and strategize every aspect of your financial goals: from setting up your will, protecting your assets, and keeping track of dual incomes, to organizing business accounts and solving estate and trust disputes.
More Reasons Why Tapella & Eberspacher Are Lawyers You Can Trust
One of the marks of a competent and trustworthy attorney is respect from fellow lawyers. When a lawyer acknowledges and shows genuine respect for a competing attorney, then you can be sure that that attorney is trustworthy, knowledgeable and exceptional at what he does.
When even one competitor acknowledges your talents and hard work, you know you’re doing something right. At Tapella & Eberspacher we have over 200 lawyers who routinely refer clients to us. They know that we have the drive and know-how to help those that they can’t. They truly believe that we’ll pursue the best interests of every client they refer—and they’re 100% correct.
At The Tapella & Eberspacher Law Firm, we do things differently. Many attorneys out there talk the talk—we walk the walk. We don’t just say we care, we show you. We don’t just say we have the experience, our results prove it.
- We pride ourselves in going the extra mile to make all of our clients feel comfortable, well-informed, and secure.
- We genuinely care about how you feel about the charges and outcome of your case.
- We actively listen to discover what is important to you and set realistic but justifiable expectations.
- We educate you about every aspect of your case, including the claims process, your legal options, what to expect, and how to build a successful strategy.
- We strive to give you the personal attention you need throughout your case. You’re not just a case number to us; as a client, you’re part of our firm’s family.
- Dependability is important to us. We take the time and effort to get to know you and your family in order to get a better understanding of your wants and needs, and we maintain open lines of communication so you always know where your case stands.
- We’ll continue to fight no matter where it takes us. When a case becomes difficult or hits snags, we won’t give up or push it toward the back of the pile. We push forward to make sure you get what you deserve
Your community is our community. We serve a wide range of areas in Downstate Illinois (South of I-74) as well as the surrounding areas of St. Louis, Missouri, including those who need help in the following areas:
We are here to help you, wherever you are.
When you’re in need of legal guidance, time is not your friend. The longer you wait, the worse your problems may become. Stop jeopardizing your future and instead make the call to secure it.
Call us today at 1-855-522-5291 to set up an appointment to discuss your legal options. You can also fill out our contact form while you browse our site, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Remember, it’s your future—let us help make sure you get the advice and justice you need to make it a good one.