David is a Charleston, Illinois native who has returned to Central Illinois after spending a decade out of state. He is proud to work with the excellent team of attorneys at The Tapella & Eberspacher Law Firm. His current caseload focuses on helping people facing issues with personal injuries, domestic and family law, contracts, business disputes, and other legal needs.
When not working, David volunteers as a coach with the local high school’s speech and drama team. He is also involved with his local church, has written and edited for various news and opinion outlets, and has a variety of other hobbies.
Education & Experience
- Charleston High School in Charleston, IL; 2006
- Emory University in Atlanta, GA; BA in Religious Studies/Ethics, 2010
- Candler School of Theology at Emory University; Masters in Theological Studies (MTS), 2013
- Modern Religious Thought and Experience (MRTS) Research Track
- Crossover studies at the Emory University School of Law
- Crossover studies at Emory University’s Laney Graduate School
- Wake Forest University School of Law in Winston-Salem, NC; Juris Doctor (JD), 2016
- 2013 Wake Forest Trial Bar Competition, Third Place
- 2016 Wake Forest Mock Trial Competition, Third Place
- Wake Forest University Journal of Business and Intellectual Property Law
- Wake Forest Law Chapter of the Federalist Society, Founder and President
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Coles/Cumberland County Bar Association
- The Federalist Society for Law & Public Policy Studies
Contact David today at (217) 394-5885.