My Neighbor's Dog Bit My Child. What Should I Do?
The Tapella & Eberspacher Law Firm
- Get medical attention- the sooner your child is seen, the better outcome will be.
- Speak with the neighbors- find out if the dog is it up to date on all of its shots? Has the dog had any prior attacks on other dogs or people?
- Find any witnesses who may have seen what happened
- Keep written documentation of the attack, the treatment, and any statements made by the owners or witnesses.
- Contact an attorney as soon as possible so that they can investigate your claim