St. Louis Personal Injury Attorneys
We are Ready to Help You Get the Money You Deserve
If you have suffered a serious injury, you may be facing overwhelming medical bills, lost wages, and other significant costs. You need time to recover, but to many, this feels like a luxury they can’t afford. If the harms you've suffered were caused by someone else’s negligent or reckless actions, you may be eligible to seek compensation – and our St. Louis personal injury lawyers are here to help.
We are dedicated to helping those who need it most.
After an accident, we know you need compensation for your expenses and, if possible, less stress. Our team at The Tapella & Eberspacher Law Firm has over 100 years of combined experience fighting for accident victims so they can focus on their recovery. Reach out to our St. Louis office today to learn more about your legal options.
St. Louis Address:
7800 Forsyth Blvd #610
St. Louis, MO 63105
Phone: (314) 701-7722
Call The Tapella & Eberspacher Law Firm at (314) 701-7722 to schedule your free consultation. Our injury attorneys in St. Louis, MO are ready to fight for you.
Why Work with an Attorney?
Often, accident victims will come to us already in negotiations with an insurer. They want to know what we can do that they can’t achieve themselves. There’s more than one answer to that.
- Insurance adjusters bend the truth. Insurance companies’ first priority is their profitability, not your health. That’s why adjusters try to offer accident victims much less than their claims are worth. They’re also trained in finding ways to push some of the liability back on you, so they can avoid paying. Our team can counter these tactics.
- We can handle negotiations. Most accident victims aren’t trained negotiators and may not know what to ask for or where to push. Our team has handled thousands of personal injury cases and developed strategies for handling even the most stubborn insurance adjusters.
- We can identify additional damages. One of the ways insurers get away with paying unfair settlements is failing to identify less-obvious costs. Your hospital bills can and should be fully covered by your claim. We can also help you calculate and ask for damages such as lost wages, future medical needs, and pain and suffering.
- We can litigate if they won’t pay. If you don’t want to take an insurer’s settlement offer, a lawsuit is the only leverage you have against them. When an attorney has been working with you for the entire claims process, they know much more about your case and needs. This means they’ll need less time to learn before filing your case, and they’ll already know potential weaknesses in the insurance company’s defense.
A Reputation for Results
No matter how complex or serious your case, our team at The Tapella & Eberspacher Law Firm is up to the challenge. In fact, we regularly receive referrals from other local attorneys who don’t have the resources to take on complicated claims.
Local insurers also know us: We’ve proven ourselves time and again to be a tough team that won’t back down or accept low offers. They don’t want to face us in court, which means they’re more likely to offer a fair settlement sooner in the process.
Some of our top case results include:
- $16,550,000 Settlement - Single Vehicle Car Accident
- $5,900,000 Verdict - Wrongful Death by Medical Malpractice
- $5,400,000 Settlement - Hospital Negligence
- $4,000,000 Settlement - Medical Malpractice
Personal Attention and Support
Life is stressful enough, even when you’re not healing from a severe injury. Sometimes, clients come to us worried that filing a claim will add another complication. You don’t have to worry about that when you retain our personal injury firm. We get to know our clients so we can learn their goals and create an individualized legal plan. We also explain not only what we’re doing, but why we’re doing it.
Legal processes can seem complex and opaque to outsiders. We strongly believe the more you understand about your case, the better equipped you are to make the right decisions. Any time you have a question or concern you can reach out to our team. We are here to serve you.
We handle a wide range of personal injury claims, including those that involve:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products
- Premises liability
- Nursing home abuse
- Wrongful death
- Catastrophic injuries
- Dog bites
- Workers’ compensation
Call (314) 701-7722 if you’ve been injured. Our St. Louis personal injury attorneys can answer your questions and help you understand your options and next steps.